Download the Technic launcher required to play Attack of the B-Team. Click the Modpack and then click Play!. It works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
For optimal gameplay experience, it is recommended to use the Sphax PureBDcraft resource pack patched with the Attack of the B-Team textures.
- Download the 1.6.4 version of Sphax PureBDcraft. Choose between 32x, 64x, and 128x. The larger the size, the more resource intensive it will be.
- Download the Attack of the B-Team textures. Choose the same size as the Sphax resource pack downloaded; 32x, 64x, or 128x.
- Use a file archiving program like WinRAR or 7-Zip to view the files in both packs.
- Drag all of the folders and corresponding files under the assets folder of the Attack of the B-Team texture pack into the assets folder of the Sphax PureBDcraft resource pack, effectively merging the two packs.
- Open up the Technic launcher, select Attack of the B-Team, and hit play.
- Once the Minecraft client comes up, click on Options > Resource Packs > Open resource pack folder.
- Place the newly patched Sphax PureBDcraft + Attack of the B-Team resource pack into that folder.
- The new resource pack should be available now to select. If not, you may need to restart your client. After selecting, it may take a minute to load up.
- Go back into the main menu, hit play, and enjoy!